We are looking for a seasoned healthcare sales management professional to help oversee our rapidly expanding sales team. We do not have a specific requirement for the geographic location of this individual, but they must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time to support their team. The ideal candidate will be familiar with managing remote teams and establishing a system to measure the performance of each team member.
Role Specific Responsibilitie
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization's presence
- Provide daily coaching and guidance for field based representatives including personally observing the performance in the field on a regular basis.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plans.
- Ensure sales strategies meet OIG compliance guidance
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and electronic bulletins.
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
- Provide high standards of ongoing training so that they possess sufficient medical and technical knowledge to present information on the company's tests in an accurate and balanced manner.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with good discipline and time management skills
- Excellent coach with proven track record of building high performing teams
- Ability to overcome objections and create opportunities
- Ethical business practices
- Travel up to 50%
- Company sponsored medical, dental ,and vision
- Competitive vacation and PTO policy
- 401K Program
- Monthly car & phone allowance
- Corporate credit card for lunches and miscellaneous expenses
careersinsourcedx.com and specify the job posting you are applying for.
If interested, please email a resume and cover letter to