The laboratory associate is responsible for providing support to licensed testing personnel as described in California Business Code 1269 regulations by assisting them with specimen management, clerical functions, inventory control, and general lab upkeep.
Minimum – Some High School Education
Preferred – High School Diploma/Bachelors Degree with 1+ Year of Clinical Laboratory Experience
- Assistant in specimen management functions including: labeling, handling, specimen transport, tracking, retrieval, storage and disposal
- Transcribe data that has been previously recorded and reviewed by licensed personnel or produced automatically by an instrument or computer.
- Assist with pre-analytical preparation: Uncap/cap specimen tubes, prepare racks, worklists, enter/scan specimens, etc
- Maintain logs and record books
- Clean, organize, and maintain work area, glassware, laboratory equipment
- Assist in supply monitoring, ordering, inventory and storage to ensure adequate supply
- Comply with health and safety policies, procedures, and practices
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Company sponsored medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive vacation and PTO policy
- 401K Program
- Onsite gym facilities
careersinsourcedx.com and specify the job posting you are applying for.
If interested, please email a resume and cover letter to