Human Resources / Recruiting
We are looking for an individual to help with the HR functions at the company including review of all current employees hiring documents, training records and other relevant information. In addition, this role will be highly involved in talent acquisition as we are rapidly expanding.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and 401K, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Advises department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- BA or BS degree from a four year college/university
- PHR or SPHR certifications preferred
- Proven track record with talent acquisition
- Company sponsored medical, dental ,and vision
- Competitive vacation and PTO policy
- 401K Program
- Onsite gym facilities
careersinsourcedx.com and specify the job posting you are applying for.
If interested, please email a resume and cover letter to